Here at Fillit we've been working hard on Teams 2.0, as we know two heads are always better than one! Whether you're managing spaces or making bookings, you can always use help from your friends.
So what's new?
All users, whether you're a landlord or a tenant, will always have a personal profile.
But if you are a member of a Team, you will see a new button in your dashboard labelled Switch to Team. Once you click this you will be brought to your Team profile.
- Don't worry, we'll remind you if there's something happening on your Team profile so you won't miss any of the action.
Your Team has Bookings, Messages and an Account.
- All your Bookings and transactions made as a team can be accessed when you Switch to your Team.
- Your Team has it's own dashboard, with everything you need. You can access the team Bookings, Messages, Spaces and Account from the drop down menu under the Team name.
- As a tenant Team, this means members can now manage each others Bookings and payments.
- As a landlord Team, you can manage Your Spaces and Bookings, while your accountant can access transaction history and invoices easily.
How do I manage the Team members?
- If you want to create a team, add a member or manage users just go to Teams from the drop down menu.
- Here you can manage Team members, change information about the team and Manage each User's notification settings
There are no limits to the number of teams you can create or the number of members you can invite to join your team!
If you have more questions or doubts, please contact us at email@example.com or click the messaging button on the bottom-right corner, we are always happy to help you!
Related article: What are Team Accounts? How do I set one up?