There are no penalties, but sometimes certain fees are not refundable. Here's how it works...
Fillit allows Landlords to choose one of two standardised cancellation policies:
- Relaxed: Tenants can cancel up to 48 hours before the booking for a full refund.
- A little relaxed: Tenants can cancel up to a week before the booking for a full refund.
After the cancellation period expires, the Fillit admin fees are non-refundable to the cancelling party.
I'm interested in renting a space on Fillit, what do I need to know?
- Always check a space's cancellation policy before you book. Every listing will clearly state its cancellation policy. Tenants are responsible for making themselves familiar with Landlord's selection.
- If a reservation offer or request is retracted, expires or is declined, we do not charge the service fee.
- If a Landlord cancels before the cancellation period, the service fee for the Tenant is refunded.
I'm interested in listing my space, what do I need to know?
- Landlords are prompted to get back to tenants within a 24 hour period, but this doesn't necessarily mean that the enquiry has to be accepted right away: if you need extra time or more information, message the tenant and let them know where you stand.
- Cancellations by a Landlord can impact confidence in the Fillit platform, therefore after three cancellations in one year, the listing will be suspended until an internal review is conducted.
- Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
If you have any more questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the messaging button on the bottom-right corner, we are always happy to help you!