Is there Liability Insurance?

HIW, Liability insurance.

Aisling Cullen avatar
Written by Aisling Cullen
Updated over a week ago

Although you’re unlikely to experience any issues with property damage through Fillit, we understand that you may need protection depending on the type of activity pitched for the space. 

When listing your space, select whether you would require tenants to carry their own public liability insurance (including damage to 3rd party property) or whether your space is already covered.

If you have more questions or doubts, please contact us at or click the messaging button on the bottom-right corner, we are always happy to help you!

Did this answer your question?