You can upload your public liability insurance by attaching it to a Pitch. Your pitch is your proposal to the landlord detailing all your plans for the space.
If you've already sent a pitch but forgot to attach a copy of your liability insurance, follow the steps below:
- Login to Fillit.ie.
- Hover over your name on the top right
- Select Saved Pitches from the drop down menu.
4. Select the pitch you wish to update and click on Edit (pencil button).
5. Scroll down to the Insurance section of the pitch, change the option to Yes (I have liability insurance), and Upload File.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Save.
Your pitch will be updated and the landlord will be able to see the copy of your liability insurance.
Did this not work for you? Check your browser. We like Google Chrome the best!
If you have any more questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the messaging button on the bottom-right corner, we are always happy to help you!