No, you don't have to.
Fillit generates invoices automatically upon tenants confirming the booking by adding their credit card information, and saves the Transaction History record.
This information is available for both landlords and tenants, and can be accessed, downloaded, and printed at any time.
One of our main goals here at Fillit is to simplify the renting process for both parties, that's why we take care of all the paperwork for you.
How do I access my Transaction History:
- Log in to Fillit.ie and hover over your name on the right.
- Click on Account.
3. Go to the Transaction History tab to access your transactions info.
You can search your invoices using the filters such as date, tenant, space.
How do I print an invoice?
- From the Transactions History tab, find the month you wish to print.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the transactions and click Print
3. Rename and/or save the file in your PC.
4. Send it to your printer!
If you have any more questions, contact us at email@example.com or click the messaging button on the bottom-right corner, we are always happy to help you!