Once an enquiry has been accepted by the landlord, it's up to the tenant to continue with the booking process and confirm the booking with their payment information. Tenants receive a message to enter their credit card information to lock in the booking. Both parties get a confirmation message when this step is completed.
The payment, however, is not processed immediately. Both parties still have more time to cancel the booking in case something comes up. How much time depends on the space's cancellation period (selected by the landlord).
The payment is processed after the cancellation period expires and will be held in escrow until the first day of the event. On the first day of the booking, the applicable fees are deducted and the landlord can expect the deposit within 3-4 business days.
To keep landlords informed, Fillit sends out an email notification to confirm when the payment has been made. You can access all records of payments by logging in to Fillit.ie and going to Account > Payments > Payments In tab.
After an enquiry has been accepted by the landlord,
- The tenant confirms the booking by adding the credit card information.
- The payment is only processed after the cancellation period expires.
- The payment is held in escrow until the first day of the event (booking date).
- The applicable fees are deducted before the payment is released to the landlord.
- The landlord will receive the payment for the booking within 3-4 business days.
If you have more questions or doubts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the messaging button on the bottom-right corner, we are always happy to help you!